- Digital Item
In 3D Animation 1 you'll learn to bring characters to life as you animate their movements, and their world. With a focus on the 12 basic principles of animation, kids will learn a wide variety of animation skills and concepts that will give them a broad arsenal of animation knowledge from keyframes to camera movements.
No prior experience needed!
- 30+hrs of learning
- 12 month course access
- Fun-filled, self-paced lessons
- Outstanding support from our online teachers
- Interactive quizzes & challenges
- All necessary software
- Final project + instructor feedback
- Windows 10, 8, 7, or Vista
- Mac OS 10.8 or higher, 64-bit (after 2008)
- An internet connection that supports streaming video
- How many students can use a subscription?
Each subscription is good for one student to access one course.
- How soon after I purchase a subscription do I need to initiate it?
Youth Digital access codes are good for two months after your purchase. If you do not register your class within those two months, your subscription code will no longer work.