11th Grade Curriculum
Complete 11th grade homeschool curriculum in one quick order. Order Sonlight's 11th Grade All-Subjects Package
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Take up to one year to use your curriculum. If you don’t love it, return it! Complete details here.
Complete 11th grade homeschool curriculum in one quick order.
Get our best recommendations for your eleventh grader with this All-Subjects Package. With an All-Subjects Package, you’ll get your entire curriculum for the year, including:
- Daily lesson plans, notes & teaching tips for the entire year.
- A History / Bible / Literature program that integrates History, Geography, Bible, Literature, and Language Arts.
- Science and Math.
- Our biggest discount (save 20% off retail!)
- Free shipping (lower 48), a one-year, money-back guarantee and other perks.
Success from the start—guaranteed!
Whether you are new to homeschooling or new to Sonlight, this package will equip you to teach one child (ages 16-18) for an entire year while you prepare him or her for a lifetime of spiritual and academic success. To use this program with multiple children, simply add extra copies of the few consumable items and purchase each additional student their own skill-based programs (i.e. Math) as needed.
It's flexible–to fit your family's needs.
All of the planning is done for you. Relax knowing you don't have to be an expert to give your child an excellent education. Simply follow our step-by-step Instructor's Guide.
Included in this package:
- Instructor’s Guides
- History & Geography
- Language Arts
Here’s an in depth look at what you’ll receive:
The Instructor's Guides include complete, 36-week lesson plans and notes that integrate your student’s various subjects into an exciting, unified learning experience. The Instructor's Guides weave all of the books and materials together into a cohesive full-year curriculum—it's your roadmap for the entire school year!
Sonlight’s high school courses are designed for independent study. Students are old enough, and prepared enough, to read the books and notes independently. So, at the high school level, we include both a Student Guide and a separate Parent Guide for History/Bible and Literature and Language Arts.
The Student Guide contains discussion and thought questions—some questions covering basic comprehension, and some more like college-level analysis. The Parent Guide contains the same information, along with answers, provides extra notes, and allows you to check your student’s progress and discuss their reading. Some parents find their students can work completely independently with access to the Parent Guide to check their work. This format allows you to be as engaged or as hands-off as you and your students like.
Your Science program will include a Sonlight Schedule Plus or an Apologia Student Notebook. The Sonlight Schedule Plus provides the familiarity of Sonlight's Instructor's Guides for your Apologia course. Apologia’s Student Notebook includes your schedule and guides you through note-taking.
History, Geography & Biblical Studies
Understand, engage, & transform the modern world. In this 36-week course your student will take a year to look at the transformative 20th century. This astonishing century brought massive changes to global society. They will discover the key events, people, conflicts, inventions, and more.
Includes Sonlight’s 20th Century World History 320 course.
The included Bible / Apologetics 310 program helps guide your older students on their way to adulthood. Know What You Believe and Know Why You Believe are wonderful introductory texts on the Christian faith and apologetics. The compelling Mere Christianity has helped countless Christians answer those who have questions about faith. Though not as deep, How to Ruin Your Life by 30 is a highly practical wake-up call. Help kids see that the choices they make now have long-term implications for good or bad.
Literature & Language Arts
The 11th grade All-Subjects Package includes the 20th Century World Literature / Language Arts 330 course. In this program, your student will experience mature, thoughtful, beautiful works of the 20th Century. From the novelty of the first flush toilet in town, to nuclear war—the 20th Century changed everything.
Fully integrated with the Literature, this year's Language Arts builds on past years and continues to develop literary analysis, creative writing, research, and essay skills, with weekly writing assignments in a range of lengths and topics.
Includes Science 355: Berean Chemistry. This Discovering Design with Chemistry course addresses the theoretical and mathematical basis of chemistry. Several fascinating experiments boost learning dramatically as they demonstrate universal formulas and concepts such as mass, density, volume, and more. Several projects include solving for unknown ratios, and Discovering Design with Chemistry explains ratios and their associated calculations.
If your students complete the experiments that go with the course, they will have a true, upper-level high school science experience, with lab.
Sonlight includes Math-U-See PreCalculus in the 11th Grade All-Subjects Package. Math-U-See PreCalculus covers topics such as trigonometry, identities, polar equations, logarithms, sequences, limits and other topics to prepare for calculus.
Your student will learn about subjects like understanding and working with trigonometric ratios, their reciprocals, and their inverses; how to work with trigonometric expressions and identities; what it means to understand and work with polar coordinates and radian measure; and graphing and analyzing trigonometric functions among other things.
They will learn how to understand functions, limits, domain, and range; work with arithmetic and geometric series and sequences; and how to understand and apply the laws of sines and cosines.
A few essential resources make your learning extra rich this year. The All-Subjects package includes two 3” Binders with Tabs to organize your Instructor’s Guides.
The The Timeline Book, and Markable Map and Markers are useful in high school levels 100 through 500 if you don’t already own them. (The Timeline Book and Markable Map only need to be purchased once. You'll be using them each year throughout your Sonlight studies).
An Extended Money-Back Guarantee
We're so confident that you and your children will love to learn with this package of books for 11th grade, we give you a guarantee unmatched anywhere else in the homeschool world. Take up to a year to use the first half of this package. Read the books, write in the schedule ... even dog-ear the book pages if you want! If you don't completely love it, return it for a full refund of your purchase price. Get full details about the Love to Learn, Love to Teach™ Guarantee here.
*Daily Time Requirements (including your other subjects.)
Child: 6 – 8 hrs; Parent: 1 – 2.5 hrs
Breathe easy with this program you're guaranteed to love.
- If you'd prefer, you can build your own customized 11th Grade package using our SmoothCourse™ curriculum builder tool.
- A Sonlight Homeschool Advisor can help you add resources to use this Sonlight 11th Grade All-Subjects Package with more than one child or answer any questions you have.
- History 320 Parent GuideGet all the lesson plans and teaching helps you need to effectively teach History, Geography and Bible for the entire year.Retail: $61.99
- History 320 Student GuideGet the daily schedule and tools your student needs for History, Geography, and Bible for the entire year.Retail: $34.99
- Literature 330 Parent GuideGet all the lesson plans and teaching helps you need to effectively teach Literature and Language Arts for the entire year.Retail: $61.99
- Literature 330 Student GuideGet the daily schedule and tools your student needs for Literature and Language Arts for the entire year.Retail: $34.99
- Know What You BelieveA popular, introductory-level book about systematic theology.Retail: $20.00
- Know Why You BelieveA popular, introductory-level text on apologetics.Retail: $20.00
- Mere ChristianityOne of this century's master wordsmiths presents the case for Christianity — "mere" Christianity: "a hall out of which doors open into several rooms" — the various Christian churches and denominations.Retail: $16.99
- How to Ruin Your Life By 30Every choice comes with consequence. In trademark style, Farrar uses Godly advice and real-life stories to encourage readers toward making good choices" and reaping the benefits.Retail: $14.99
- 7 Men Who Rule the World from the GraveDave Breese warns us of the dangers of believing unreservedly the ideas of these seven men. He also reminds us of the only man whose life and words we can trust completely—Jesus Christ.Retail: $16.99
- World War IIn this book, Richard Maybury presents an idea-based explanation of the First World War. He explains how the explosion of the battleship Maine in 1898 was the beginning of a chain reaction that continues...Retail: $17.95
- The Six Day HeroThe Six-Day War, told from the point of view of an Israeli seventh-grader in 1967.Retail: $9.99
- The Story That Cannot Be ToldThe story of a girl finding her voice and the strength to use it during the final months of the Communist regime in Romania in 1989.Retail: $8.99
- Warriors Don’t CryIn this essential autobiographical account by one of the Civil Rights Movement’s most powerful figures, Melba Pattillo Beals of the Little Rock Nine explores not only the oppressive force of racism,...Retail: $18.00
- Hero of the EmpireThis thrilling biographical account of the life and legacy of Wintson Churchill is a nail-biter and top-notch character study rolled into one.Retail: $18.00
- The Blackbird GirlsLike Ruta Sepetys for middle grade, Anne Blankman pens a poignant and timeless story of friendship that twines together moments in underexplored history.Retail: $8.99
- A Night DividedSet during the time period of the rise of the Berlin Wall, a wonderfully crafted historical novel that is absorbing and deeply suspenseful.Retail: $8.99
- All Quiet on the Western FrontHailed as "the greatest war novel of all time," the author says his purpose with the "All Quiet on the Western Front" book is "simply to tell of a generation of men who, even though they may have escaped...Retail: $8.99
- God Spoke TibetanFollow a disgraced Tibetan official, a hapless courier, Christian missionaries, native translators and more, to hear the moving story of how the Bible came to the Tibetan people in their own language.Retail: $15.00
- There's a Sheep In My BathtubWhat can God do when you simply trust and obey Him? Watch an unreached people explode with the Gospel—not in the first century, but in ours! Like this American family in remote, mysterious Outer Mongolia,...Retail: $16.99
- First They Killed My FatherThe author tells a story reflective of the experiences shared by many Cambodians who lived through the Vietnam War. The fascinating firsthand account vividly describes events during this time in history:...Retail: $16.99
- China's Long March: 6,000 Miles of DangerStunning portrayal of one of the defining events in modern Chinese history: the epic 6000-mile trek of Mao Zedong and his men as they sought to escape the Nationalist forces of Chiang Kai-shek in the...Retail: $13.99
- Modern History in PicturesModern History in Pictures: A Visual Guide to the Events that Shaped Our World explores these earth-shattering events as never before, offering unique insight into the century that has so keenly shaped...Retail: $34.99
- The Green Glass SeaIt's 1943, and 11-year-old Dewey Kerrigan is en route to New Mexico to live with her mathematician father. Soon, she arrives at a town that, officially, doesn't exist. Los Alamos is abuzz with activity,...Retail: $9.99
- The Hiding PlaceThe worldwide bestseller about a staunchly Christian Dutch family whose faith overcomes the worst of the Nazi holocaust. Challenging and uplifting.Retail: $15.99
- Living On the Devil's DoorstepA strait-laced preacher's kid becomes a minister to hippies, drug addicts, prostitutes and other societal drop-outs, first in Kabul, Afghanistan, and then on the streets of Amsterdam, Holland. Challenging.Retail: $14.99
- Made You LookHow advertising works, and what your kids (a prized demographic) should know. Familiar examples get unbiased review, raising teens' critical awareness of the messages filling their world.Retail: $16.95
- Red Scarf GirlMultiple award-winner. A devastating, first-person story of the Chinese Cultural Revolution under Chairman Mao in the late '60s.Retail: $8.99
- The Road from HomeThe author writes a true-to-life fictionalized autobiography of his mother--a young Armenian girl in Turkey during the "other" 20th century Holocaust that was prelude to Stalin, Hitler, and others.Retail: $10.99
- You Want WOMEN to Vote, Lizzie Stanton?A simple but thorough introduction to the work and words of Elizabeth Cady Stanton, one of the pioneers in the women's suffrage movement.Retail: $7.99
- One Day in the Life of Ivan DenisovichNobel Prize-winning author tells the story of one man and "just one of the three thousand six hundred and fifty-three days of his sentence" in a Siberian prison camp during Stalin's rule.Retail: $5.99
- Math-U-See PreCalculus Instruction Manual/DVDThe PreCalculus Instruction Pack contains the instruction manual with lesson-by-lesson instructions and detailed solutions, and the DVD with lesson-by-lesson video instruction.Retail: $97.00
- Math-U-See PreCalculus Student Workbook/TestsThe PreCalculus Student Pack contains the Student Workbook with lesson-by-lesson worksheets and honors pages and the PreCalculus Tests.Retail: $48.00
- Children of the RiverMultiple award-winner. A stunning tale of cultural pressures felt by a Cambodian girl who finds herself a refugee in late 20th Century United States.Retail: $7.99
- Parallel JourneysHow did Hitler get normal German citizens to do his evil will? The author interweaves the personal narratives of Helen Waterford, a German Jewish woman who got married only days after Hitler came to power...Retail: $7.99
- The Snow GooseA simple yet moving story of love and faithfulness and duty . . . concerning a hunch backed man, a young girl, and a snow goose . . . all climaxing at the Battle of Dunkirk. A perennial favorite since...Retail: $19.95
- Alas, BabylonAn engaging modern-day Robinson Crusoe adventure: survival after a nuclear attack that destroys all civilization outside the confines of a small Florida town.Retail: $15.99
- Brave New WorldA bleak look at a utopian world in which human beings are made to love servitude and totalitarian government crafted by author Aldous Huxley.Retail: $15.99
- The ContenderAlfred Brooks, an inner-city high school dropout, learns, through the disciplines of boxing, what it takes to win the battles of life. Fascinating, moving, and--trade places--all too real!Retail: $8.99
- Cry, the Beloved CountryThe magnificent, deeply moving story of a dignified Zulu pastor and his son in mid-20th Century South Africa: a land driven by racial injustice. A classic work of love, hope, courage and endurance. Sad...Retail: $17.00
- The TempestA decade and a half after great treachery, the paths of the betrayed and the betrayer again cross. Includes a measure of mistaken identity, romance, and reconciliation. This version of the Tempest by...Retail: $6.99
- The Wednesday WarsHolling is a 7th-grade boy forced to spend Wednesday afternoons dissecting Shakespeare with his teacher who, he is certain, "hates his guts." You'll grow with him through the uproars of adolescence and...Retail: $8.99
- The Great BrainTom, The Great Brain, puts his mind to use in creating all manner of hilarious mischief in a turn-of-the-century Utah town!Retail: $7.99
- The WaveWhen a history teacher tests the power of peer pressure, his experiment gains frightening momentum beyond his control. Two students, Laurie and David, realize they must stop a dangerous movement before...Retail: $7.99
- The Great GatsbyThe quintessential novel of "Roaring 20s" America.Retail: $17.00
- Hope Was HereThis is "comfort food" in print! Hope and her aunt move from New York to Wisconsin to run a diner. The kind owner runs for mayor against the corrupt incumbent. Hope's positive determination will leave...Retail: $8.99
- My Father's DaughterYoung Winston Carmichael and his handicapped younger sister have been virtual prisoners in their mansion since birth. Years before, their elder half sister, Caroline was kidnapped. Believed dead, she...Retail: $8.99
- The Great Gilly HopkinsA foster girl learns what true love is and what it means to belong. Riveting. A book you'll read over and over.Retail: $7.99
- Robert Frost's PoemsBecause of his accessibility and pleasing depictions of rural life, Frost is, perhaps, one of the most appealing of the 20th Century poets. Enjoy all of the master poet's best-loved works, and dozens...Retail: $8.99
- Heart of DarknessSet in turn-of-the-century Congo, West Africa, Heart of Darkness is considered one of this century's literary masterpieces. This book by author Joseph Conrad is a study in human corruption and despair.Retail: $5.00
- Heart to HeartThis book combines full-color reprints of famous American works of art (Harper, Pollock, Man Ray, Lichtenstein, O'Keeffe, and many more) accompanied by poems.Retail: $22.95
- Kon-TikiKon-Tiki is the classic true tale of men against the sea and against scientific orthodoxy. This book discusses the Kon-Tiki expedition, upon which six young men proved that a prehistoric voyage from South...Retail: $8.99
- The MetamorphosisClassic Kafka book: the story of a young man who, transformed into a giant insect, becomes an object of disgrace to his family and an outsider in his own home. Asks what it means to be truly and fully...Retail: $5.95
- The Moves Make the ManJerome Foxworthy tells the story of his friend, a white boy named Bix. Basketball--played straight or with fakes--becomes an allegory for life. Engrossing. Brilliantly written.Retail: $9.99
- Murder on the Orient ExpressThe famed Belgian detective Hercule Poirot is traveling on the unusually crowded Orient Express when a notorious gangster is found murdered.Retail: $8.99
- The Old Man and the SeaA towering story of man against nature, victory in defeat. The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway is haunting and deep.Retail: $13.99
- Walk Two MoonsWalk Two Moons by Sharon Creech is a deep, exquisitely-textured story, full of symbolism, about a 13-year-old girl, her parents and grandparents, and about relationships, living and dying. A story that...Retail: $8.99
- Two Binders + Tabs for High School PackagesYou need one set of 2 Binders for each high school year (100 - 500). Whether you get a complete upper-level program or mix-and-match your History/Bible and Literature/Language Arts, you will need one...Retail: $53.94
- Schedule Plus for Berean ChemistryThis schedule organizes all of the wonderful material in this textbook "Sonlight style," complete with manageable daily reading assignments, vocabulary exercises with answers, supplies and planning lists,...Retail: $21.99
- Discovering Design with ChemistryPrice includes free curricular support from the author. View a sample lesson in the Samples tab. Main text is oversize hb.Retail: $69.00
- Discovering Design with Chemistry, Answer Key & TestsSolutions & Tests Manual only for Discovering Design with Chemistry.Retail: $10.00
- Berean Chemistry Science Supply KitAs with virtually everything we carry: we have done everything we can to make this a complete science kit for hands-on learning, so you have to do as little prep work as necessary. 100-mL beaker 250-mL...Retail: $94.97
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Take up to one year to use your curriculum. If you don’t love it, return it! Complete details here.