- Binding: Hb
- Pages: 491
Chock full of riveting facts, revelations and revolution, this reference book brings world history (from early humans to the war on terror) to life! Organized chronologically and then thematically within each period, with a timeline on every page. Includes biographies of important people and features on art, architecture and technology.
- Useful Internet links for further information
- Stunning, full-color illustrations, reproductions of artwork and photographs
- Special features on art, architecture and technology
- Illustrated biographical snippets of important historical figures
- Key date boxes to focus on the main events of each era
- Ready reference section with chronological lists of people and events
Some content is presented as definitive even though historical records cannot provide us with such certainty. Your Instructor's Guide provides helpful notes in many of these situations.