Online Computer Programming for your homeschool
Students are spending more time using computing devices than ever before!
Convert your student’s computing time to a more productive activity.
Use CompuScholar's online curriculum to take advantage of growing Computer Science career opportunities.
Help your students transition from consumers to creators of technology!
- No prior experience required
- Middle and high school level
- Self-study "at your own pace"
- Support from our experts
Grading rubrics to assist parents with grading student projects.
Includes comprehensive technical support
Since many parents don't have a strong computer science background, your students can work directly with CompuScholar if they need assistance. If students are unsure how to complete an assignment, have a question about a concept, or can't understand an error in their code, they are here for you!
- The Support Portal has knowledge base article and answers to frequently asked questions.
- You can open a ticket with our support team and a subject-matter expert will help resolve the issue.
- You can contact CompuScholar by email or phone to discuss the issue.