Sonlight Curriculum Job Postings
There are no job listings at this time.
Join the Sonlight family! See below for current job listings. To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media Manager (Paid Social/Paid Search)
Sonlight Curriculum is seeking a talented, prolific paid social expert to create and manage attention-grabbing campaigns. The role leads the entire social media campaign cycle from creating new ads, launching, and overseeing campaigns, and scaling budgets while monitoring/maintaining KPIs.
- Set up, manage, analyze, and scale social media campaigns and budgets to keep spending optimized for sales growth while hitting ROI goals
- Drive the creation of new ad creatives through your own ideas as well as collaboration with marketing and community managers to ensure that we have new, exciting, creatives to test.
- Perform regular tracking and analysis of the performance of each campaign. Prepare and deliver performance reports identifying success and opportunities for improvement
- Continuously study the industry by staying up-to-date on our competitive landscape by identifying industry trends and competitor offerings.
- Participate in innovation and improvement of team systems and advertiser campaigns and launch flows
- Manage campaigns via all our social media platforms
- 1-2+ years of social media ad campaign management experience, with the ability to show demonstrated results
- HIGHLY CREATIVE - must be able to create unique ads for two brands in a similar industry, maintaining distinct branding for each
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets)
- Direct-to-Consumer marketing experience is preferred
- Ability to analyze data and provide action plans based on conclusions
- Openness and ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly
- Proficient at managing multiple projects and able to organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
- Experience writing fresh, captivating content is a must
- Strong team player, yet able to thrive on your own
- Paid search experience
- Experience with Meta, Pinterest, and TikTok. Experience in YouTube/Google Ads preferred
- Klayvio knowledge is a plus though not required
Position is fully remote (though office space is available if you live in the Denver area).
Pay and Benefits
Our company offers competitive pay, based on experience, and offer excellent benefits, including:
- Medical (100% individual)
- 401k plus match
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
To apply, please email Lydia Bowers at email@example.com.
We realize that you are not only looking for a great job, but a company you can call "home." We understand that you have many options even as we are seeking to hire only the best available talent. So, why would you want to work at InquisiCorp, beyond our competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and significant retirement and profit sharing plans?
- We offer an atmosphere that is quiet, energetic, purposeful, and God honoring. We start every morning with group prayer. We encourage our employees to pray for our customers, each other, and the world around us, as Christ would have us to do. What a refreshing way to start our day!
- We enjoy a relaxed dress code everyday of the week; modesty is our only requirement. Would you love to come to work everyday in jeans and a T-shirt, or shorts in the summer?
- InquisiCorp is filled with fun, talented, skilled, and devoted people in every position, which makes our work environment friendly and enjoyable. We truly care about each other.
- Life can get very busy. Between soccer practice, ballet, church, and picking up the dry cleaning, how do you find the time? We try to help by offering flexible schedules with an emphasis on work/life balance, where appropriate. Some of our employees work shorter work weeks, while others work more hours one day and less hours the next in order to take care of their non-work needs.
- We have a diverse work group, which incorporates people of all ages, multiple cultures, and varied backgrounds. Our work environment is truly dynamic, as we are continually inspired to change and improve to better serve our customers. We appreciate our close work group; we challenge each other to improve, learn, and serve each and every day.
Some thoughts from our employees:
I appreciate the fact that InquisiCorp's management appreciates strategic thinking and creativity from everyone, no matter what their position. I know if I have a good idea, I will be encouraged to bring people around me to accomplish it, whether I'm a "manager" or not. This shows the management's trust and confidence in employees and encourages me to strive for big and better things, knowing I'll be heard." —Laura Lee Ellis, Marketing Copywriter
"My favorite thing about working at InquisiCorp is the diversity! Everyone here is unique in that they can all share their lives with one another in an uplifting and spiritual way! If I were leaving, I would miss the wonderful working atmosphere and the many fun things that most companies don't really do, like monthly luncheons and the yearly refresher, and picnics. I would miss the people I work with the most!" —Ryan Maslow, Warehouse Specialist