Financial Support for Overseas Cross-Cultural Workers:
In an effort to provide continuing support to cross-cultural workers working overseas, an anonymous donor has agreed to work with Sonlight Curriculum, Ltd. to share some of the cost of our products and services. Qualified workers now have the opportunity to receive our curriculum at a great discount!
To be able to provide support in a reasonable and consistent manner, cross-cultural workers should ask their agency to complete the following Application for Cross-Cultural Worker Subsidy in the following manner:
- The donor offers a 25% subsidy off full retail price on all purchases for Full-Time "Self-Supporting, Cross-Cultural workers" affiliated with an approved agency. Our donor defines "Self-Supporting, Cross-Cultural workers" as those who personally raise all of their financial support and are not financially supported by an agency through means of agency employment.
- Agencies whose members will qualify for the subsidy must be a verified 501(c)(3) and meet our donor’s objectives for the subsidy.*
- Cross-cultural workers will be approved for this level of subsidy through the following process:
- Your agency must submit to Sonlight a completed Cross-Cultural Subsidy Application form (attached below) along with a list of the cross cultural workers they support. We will verify your agency's qualification* and make sure your name appears on their list of supported cross-cultural workers.
- Cross-cultural workers from an approved agency will be entered into our system and will receive the 25% subsidy off full retail price after the order is placed.
- If your agency is already approved, please ensure your name is included on their form. If not, please have your agency contact us to include your name: 303-730-6292.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact a Sonlight customer service representative at 303-730-6292.
*Sonlight Curriculum, Ltd. reserves the right to determine those qualified to receive the subsidy.