One Student Material Packet is included with each purchase of All About Spelling Level Two. Additional Student Material Packets can be purchased individually.
Each packet includes:
Four sets of flashcards that help your student learn and review phonograms, words, and spelling rules.
- Phonogram Cards for learning to read the phonograms
- Sound Cards for learning to write the phonograms
- Key Cards for learning the spelling rules
- Word Cards for mastering the spelling words
Flashcards are printed on sturdy cardstock, ready to be cut apart.
- A set of six laminated Syllable Tags that provide a visual and tactile way for your student to identify and label different syllable types.
A Syllable Division Rules Chart that helps your student recognize, internalize, and apply the rules for dividing words.
- Three Word Banks that reinforce certain spelling concepts and improve your students' visual memory of words with a particular sound.
A Jail for Rule Breakers that offers an interactive and memorable way to learn how to spell words that don't follow the rules.
- A progress chart and completion certificate that allow you to track and celebrate your students' success.