- Author: Hillyer
- Binding: Pb
- Included in these packages:
- 2nd Grade Curriculum - 4-Day
- 2nd Grade Curriculum - 5-Day
- Grade 7 All-Subjects Package
- First Quarter Package C
- History B
- History W
- History / Bible / Literature B
- Required Resources Package - for History / Bible / Literature C
- Required Resources Package - for History / Bible / Literature W
- History / Bible / Literature W
Required Resource for History / Bible / Literature C. (Included in B, and W. If you purchase History / Bible / Literature C and have not used B, or W, you will need to purchase this book separately.)
This is a famous classic by the headmaster of the Calvert School of Baltimore. Hillyer presents a delightful narrative history of the world from "the beginning" to the mid-1990s. A warm, grandfatherly telling of a real story.
History comes alive in this text, painting a picture with words of the past. This text links together the many books you'll read and places you'll discover in your 1st or History / Bible / Literature B package. Follow the schedule and notes in your Instructor's Guide and discover the history of the world.