Use this FREE unit study as supplementary material for any child (or adult!) or just as a fun way to prepare for the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea.
There's something magical about watching the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics. Every four years, a different country gives us a peek into their unique and amazing culture.
These events are a great opportunity to incorporate Olympic themed activities, crafts and learning in the classroom, homeschool or at home with the entire family.
You may be wondering: Where is PyeongChang? In this Winter Olympic printable, you'll learn many interesting facts about South Korea and complete nine days of hands-on activities including mapping the location of the 2018 Winter Olympics.
What's Included in this Free Winter Olympics Printable:
- 9 days of Winter Olympic activities for kids (or adults)
- Quick overview of the history of the Olympics
- 20 pages from Sonlight's Journey to the Eastern Hemisphere covering culture, art, geography, economics, politics, and history-perfect for a unit study of South Korea.
- Full-color images and maps of South Korea
- Quick facts about North and South Korea - to learn at a glance
- 6 printable notebooking pages to fill in, including… a timeline activity, a map of Korea activity, and more!
Enjoy some family fun together and download this FREE ebook today!
Discover the volcanic caves on the island of Cheju, learn about a hanbok-traditional Korean dress, find out about some favorite sports in South Korea (like Tae kwon do), compare the different flags of North and South Korea, and make kimchi — a traditional side dish from Korea. You'll also learn about the history of Korea and how it became two separate nations. Each day features a coordinating worksheet activity for kids.
Download Your Free Winter Olympics Printable Activity Book
This ebook includes everything you need to get a great overview of the beautiful nation of South Korea — perfect to prepare for the 2018 Winter Olympics.