Pre-Algebra 2 with Economics
Fred begins his summer vacation...
In Life of Fred: Pre-Algebra 2 with Economics you’ll learn . . .
- How to get rid of snakes in sugar cane fields
- The difference between freedom and liberty
- How not to bore your horse if you are a jockey
- Why Fred couldn't be a movie star
and even some algebra and economics, including...
- Domain and codomain of a function
- Conversion factors
- Steps in Solving Word Problems
- One-to-one Functions, Unit Analysis
- Key to a Successful Business
- Five Qualities that Money Should Have
- Definitions of Capitalism, Socialism, and Communism
- Payday Loans
- Interest Rates
- Cardinality of a Set
- Four Ways to Kill Competition
- Freedom vs. Liberty
- Why We Have a High Standard of Living
- Demand Curves
- Venn Diagrams
- Ricardo's Law of Comparative Advantage
Ready to discover the fun side of math you've been missing all these years? This is the math book for you!
This book covers 35 lessons. This book is not consumable. All answers are written on separate paper or in a notebook. Answers are included in the textbook.
The Life of Fred Pre-Algebra Set can be started with any child who can add and subtract well and knows how to do long multiplication and division. When they have finished these books, they are ready to begin the High School Set. Many high school aged students would benefit by going quickly through these books to lay foundations that they might have missed.