A Gentle Introduction to School
It probably seems like yesterday that you enjoyed the chocolate chip cookie making, "Wheels on the Bus" singing, "Ring around the Rosy" playing, wide-eyed delight of Preschool.
Now your children are a little older. To your list of fun things, now you can add the early academics of elementary school with Sonlight.
Sonlight is a delight.
Imagine spending your year like this:
- Do Science experiments that will make your children's mouths drop open
- Start your children reading for themselves
- Explore how shopping was different a century or two ago
- Escape from a scheming baker with the resourceful Boxcar Children
- Move in with a family that adopts the world's largest rodent in Capyboppy
- Introduce your children, for the first time, to the wider world
- Read through a children's Bible that will teach you, too
These are things you do in Sonlight A, commonly used by parents with K or First Grade students. But every Sonlight program is just as thorough and enjoyable.
"Sonlight has planned out every last detail for me. I love that! The Instructor's Guide is jam-packed with helpful information. Just as I'd hoped, the literature has instilled a genuine love of reading and learning in my children. Here, we were fortunate to have a robin build her nest near our house this spring. The kids immediately ran to get Eggs and Chicks [from Science A] to learn all about the process that would unfold." –Lily W of Falcon Heights, MN
I invite you to learn more–about Sonlight and our wonderful programs from preschool through high school.
You can homeschool.
Sarita Holzmann, President