- Included in these packages:
Children learn best by doing, so we've selected tactile materials that are especially effective for reinforcing pre-writing, pre-reading, and pre-math skills. This preschool supply kit includes an assortment of hands-on learning supplies needed to complete the activities in the preschool Instructor's Guide.
- 11 sensory numbers (0-10) with textured surface
- 26 sensory lower case print letters with textured surface
- 10 plastic geometric shapes with knobs and frames (insets are blue, frames are pink. Includes: circle, triangle, square, rectangle, oval, ellipse, curvilinear triangle, pentagon, trapezoid, and quatrefoil)
- large number flash cards 1-10 with written number and dots to indicate the amount
- nylon knife
- bingo markers
- 12 colored pencils with grip
- 6"x9" clipboard
- child safety scissors
All of the supplies are in one convenient, sturdy cardboard box.