What Good is Christianity?
Prepare your children to grapple with challenging ideas as you evaluate together the role of Christianity in society.
- What Good is Christianity? Instructor's GuideThis easy-to-use guide takes you through your fascinating 18-week study.Retail: $49.99
- How Christianity Changed the WorldFilled with valuable and factual historical information about Christianity's influence on the world.Retail: $18.99
- Christianity On TrialCarroll claims historical illiteracy is responsible for unjust caricatures of Christianity and highlights positive influences Christians have made on civilization.Retail: $15.95
- Art and the BibleProvides a solid foundation for understanding the relationship between Christianity and the arts and contains timeless insights on the topic.Retail: $12.00
- The Victory of ReasonSociologist Rodney Stark makes the case that Christianity positively influenced the development of a variety of globally significant movements in relation to democracy, science, reason and more.Retail: $18.00
- What's So Great About Christianity?In crisp, engaging style, D'Souza guides readers through topics such as Christianity and atheism, democracy, evolution, miracles, natural law, the problem of evil, and much more.Retail: $16.99
- Does God Exist? (DVD set)Your children will journey with Dr. Stephen Meyer (author of Signature in the Cell) through ten engaging video lessons on topics such as cosmology, design, morality, and various arguments for the existence...Retail: $39.99
- The Book that Made Your WorldThe unique perspective of a brilliant philosopher from India allows us to see how the Bible created a culture very different from his own. Vishal Mangalwadi demonstrates how the teachings of Scripture...Retail: $19.99