Pre-Algebra 1 with Biology
A spring morning in Fred's life. Find out about...
In Pre-Algebra 1 with Biology you’ll learn . . .
- What it takes to run a shopping mall
- The correct way to deliver flowers to a hospital patient
and even some algebra and biology, including...
- Definition of Life
- Germination of Seeds
- Area of a Rectangle
- Volume of a Cube
- Ordinal Numbers
- Diameter and Circumference of a Circle
- Definition of ?
- 2% of 500
- Four Ways Plants Make New Plants
- d = rt
- 20% Discount
- The Five Kingdoms
- Your Brain
- Conversion Factors
- Where the Non-Water Mass of a Plant Comes From — Plants Don't Eat Dirt
- Subsets of Sets
- Negative Numbers
- Dominant Genes
- Staying Alive
- Solving Algebraic Equations
- Volume of a Cylinder
- Word Problems
- Chlorophyll vs. Hemoglobin vs. Hemocyanin
- Avogadro's Number
- The Whole Numbers
- A Proof that Division by Zero is Not Permitted
- The Integumentary System
- Epidermis and Dermis
- Meiosis and Mitosis
- Changing Your Phenotype
Ready to discover the fun side of math you've been missing all these years? This is the math book for you!
This book covers 46 lessons. This book is not consumable. All answers are written on separate paper or in a notebook. Answers are included in the textbook.
The Life of Fred Pre-Algebra Set can be started with any child who can add and subtract well and knows how to do long multiplication and division. When they have finished these books, they are ready to begin the High School Set. Many high school aged students would benefit by going quickly through these books to lay foundations that they might have missed.