Improve Your Financial Wisdom - The Sonlight Money Management Duo
The subject of money was a huge focus of Jesus' earthly ministry, yet we often learn far too little about money — except how to earn it. We should not stop with learning how to earn money; it's equally important that we learn how to properly invest and spend money. The two money management books we present below teach you just that.
In Money, Possessions and Eternity, and Money Matters for Teens Workbook, you'll learn:
- what the Bible says about money
- the differences between assets and liabilities
- how to balance a checkbook
- whether or not Christians are called to be poor
- how to buy a car
- what a balance sheet looks like
- what traditional education fails to teach kids about money
- what the Bible says about debt
- how much Christians are supposed to give
Either of these books on its own may give you a lop-sided view of money. But the two together will give you a well-balanced and life-changing course in money management and financial wisdom.