Rosetta Stone® Homeschool Foreign Language Courses
Language learning software built to fit your homeschool curriculum
Learning a new language is so fun and easy, your whole family can enjoy the experience!
Of all the foreign language programs we've tried — and we've tried a lot of them — Rosetta Stone is the only one that has motivated our kids to keep studying the language on their own. Why? Because it's fun! And not just fun — it's almost addicting.
Rosetta Stone's game-like natural method is designed to help your child achieve success. It lets you set the pace, and makes you want to keep going... Rosetta Stone's natural language learning approach promotes long-term retention and correct pronunciation all without forced memorization and drill.
Does language learning fit with your family's homeschool goals?
Choose from 24 languages and add a foreign language to your homeschool lineup today.
Purchase a subscription. Then choose from the following languages when you're ready to start.
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- English (American)
- English (British)
- Filipino (Tagalog)
- Persian (Farsi)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Spanish (Latin American)
- Spanish (Spain)
Rosetta Stone Subscriptions
Each program comes with a money-back guarantee for thirty (30) days from the date of purchase.
*We are prohibited from selling below the sale price; additional discounts do not apply.
Due to restrictions from some publishers, we are not allowed to discount Rosetta Stone, Singapore Math, Math-U-See, Spelling You See, All About Spelling, A Child's History of the World, and a few other products. History / Bible / Literature and All-Subjects Package are pre-discounted. No additional discounts apply.
25 years of language instruction. One convenient program. All the best of award-winning Rosetta Stone made available across devices for your convenience. Dive into lessons anytime, anywhere, online or off, and never miss an opportunity to learn.
- Multi-Device Capability Enjoy anytime, anywhere learning with lessons that automatically sync across all your devices.
- Phrasebook Always know what to say with easy-to-access greetings, phrases, useful expressions and more--perfect for traveling!
- Audio Companion Conveniently listen and learn offline with downloadable audio lessons.
- Stories Dive into the world of literature and pick up new vocabulary by reading stories as they were meant to be read: in their original language.
- TruAccent™ Perfect your pronunciation and sound like a native with our accent training technology.
- Enhanced Reporting and Monitoring Tools Keep your children on track with printable reports and lesson progress data.
- Live Tutoring* Speak confidently in real time with native speaking tutors who will help you master the art of conversation.
*Premium feature, available for in-product purchase
Find out everything you need to know about Rosetta Stone in 2 minutes.
How Rosetta Stone Works
Beyond Rosetta Stone's amazing motivational powers, what has me hooked is the "dynamic immersion" approach. We learn our first language by immersion. As children we see how language relates objects and make the connection.
This is very different from translation work. When I took Spanish in high school, I found myself translating from Spanish to English and then coming up with the answer. But Rosetta Stone skips the translation step by helping you associate new words with ideas and things rather than English words.
With Rosetta Stone, you'll learn a new language naturally, through engaging activities that captivate and entertain, making your new language feel like your native tongue.
Many colleges require at least two years of high school-level foreign language study. Each Rosetta Stone program equals about a year of high school study or a semester of college study.
Rosetta Stone can be used to give credit for high school foreign language study or college study.
In the past, you would have to buy the level(s) of Spanish you wanted to study. With a Rosetta Stone Homeschool subscription you get the complete foreign language Spanish course! This means you can study Spanish for 6-months to two years at your own pace and never be held back because you only bought Spanish 1. Your Rosetta Stone subscription gives you access to the complete Spanish foreign language program for the length of your subscription.
Interested in another language? The same applies to Rosetta Stone German or French and all Rosetta Stone languages. Simply purchase your subscription and then select the language you want to study at the start of our course. You purchase the subscription to Rosetta Stone and then select French, German, Spanish, or whichever of the 25 languages interests you.
- Immediate access to all levels of the world's best language learning program
- Access on any device, including our award winning mobile app
- The most advanced speech technology with our only product that updates as new features are released
- 1GB RAM
- Headset with Microphone (not included)
- High-Speed Internet connection (at least 768Kbps)
- Internet Explorer 11, Chrome 50, Firefox 46, Edge 13, Safari 9.1 or greater
- The latest version of Adobe Flash Player
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 or higher
- 2.33GHz x86-compatible processor (1.6GHz Atom™ for netbooks)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Maverick or higher
- Intel Core Duo 1.33GHz