Tour world history from creation to the 20th century!
In this foundational overview of World History, students explore significant events and stories as they travel the globe on a yearlong adventure into the past. They’ll encounter an amazing variety of peoples and cultures and gain an understanding of how the rise and fall of civilizations over time has helped to create the world we live in today.
- Get the very best of History / Bible / Literature B and C in one exciting year!
- Relax with complete lesson plans and materials for homeschool success.
- Adventure with Vikings, chariot racers, artists, missionaries, astronauts & more.
- Bond with your kids as you spark their love of learning.
- Purchase this package and you'll get free shipping (lower 48), Forum access, a one-year guarantee and other perks.
Sonlight's complete Intro to World History program takes two full years. If you have the time to do all of Sonlight B and C, that's still our top recommendation. You'll enjoy many more favorite books, and you'll get a deeper, richer study of history.
But not everyone feels they can spend two years on World History. Perhaps you are new to Sonlight and would prefer to only wait a year until the joy of American History in Sonlight D and E.
Whatever your circumstances, if you would prefer to only spend a year, rather than do only the first half (Sonlight B) or the second half (Sonlight C) of World History, we recommend this one-year condensed program. Although, of course, we had to leave some things out, it's our best effort to slim down our two-year program to a single year.
Estimated daily time for Intro to World History, One Year Condensed including your other subjects: Student: 2-3 hrs | Parent: 1.5 -2 hrs
First time Sonlighting? Click here for a few required resources.