Download this FREE hands-on project to learn about the history of the Imperial Crown of the Holy Roman Empire.
While the children assemble and decorate their crowns, read aloud the historical background included in the guide. You and your children will learn:
- Which emperor was ruling when the Imperial Crown was made
- The purpose of the crown
- The duration of the Holy Roman Empire
- When the official name Holy Roman Empire began to be used
- Where the crown is today
- What's unique about the crown's shape
- Why the jewels on the crown are rounded instead of faceted
- Why the jewels on the crown are held in place with thin wires
Children ages 7-9 will be able to complete the project with little assistance. Younger kids can do it, too, but may need more help with measuring and cutting.
Download your free hands-on project!
Download this FREE Imperial Crown of the Holy Empire Guide and Template and learn about the history of the Imperial Crown of the Holy Roman Empire and explore kinesthetic learning.