- Digital Item
- Item Alert: Your activation code will come in an email from Rosetta Stone.
Note: Lifetime means the life of the product. As long as Rosetta Stone offers this version, you will have access to the one language you select for one student. You must purchase a unique license for each student.
Learning a foreign language is so fun and easy, your whole family can enjoy the experience!
Rosetta Stone Homeschool is designed to help your child achieve success. Rosetta Stone's natural language learning approach promotes long-term retention and correct pronunciation all without forced memorization and drill.
Use Rosetta Stone with students ages 5 and up. While certain portions of Rosetta Stone can be used with younger students, some features require your student to be able to read.
What's included in this subscription?
- An immersion method that works. Rosetta Stone teaches language the natural way – no translation required.
- The most advanced speech technology. TruAccent® speech-recognition technology listens, analyzes, and corrects your child's speech throughout the learning process.
- Enhanced reporting and monitoring tools. Keep your child on track with printable reports and lesson progress data.
- Access across devices and offline. Your child can learn from a computer, tablet, or mobile phone. When an internet connection isn't available, you can easily download lessons with the Audio Companion feature.
Instead of starting with memorizing word conjugations – as I did while learning Spanish in high school – Rosetta Stone takes you on a journey of vocabulary discovery. As you naturally learn the words, you begin to learn the structure of the language (the grammar) in a painless way. This is what children do, too. In fact, when children make mistakes in grammar, it's often because English is not following the "rule" they learned by simply absorbing the language. You will learn to think in your new language because you are linking new words to ideas, not English. You will connect the concept to the word. This is huge because going through the translation of remembering what word goes with English and translating is much harder than simply linking "Ð´ÐµÐ²ÑƒÑˆÐºÐ°" (devushka) to the idea of a girl.
One of the hardest aspects of learning a new language as a homeschooler is that you rarely have another person around to practice. This is where Rosetta Stone's technology shines. You can practice with your device! Learn how to properly pronounce words with a system that listens and corrects your pronunciation.
How is your student doing? How do you turn their process into a report required by your State? It's easy with the built-in reporting and monitoring tools you have as a parent.
In the past, Rosetta Stone was trapped on your computer that had a CD-ROM drive. No more. Take your foreign language studies wherever you go on whatever device you have. Going somewhere without a reliable internet connection? No problem! Simply download your lessons ahead of time.
Choose from 24 languages and add foreign language to your homeschool lineup today.
Purchase a subscription. Then choose from the following languages when you're ready to start.
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- English (American)
- English (British)
- Filipino (Tagalog)
- Persian (Farsi)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Spanish (Latin American)
- Spanish (Spain)
- 1GB RAM
- Headset with Microphone (not included)
- High-Speed Internet connection (at least 768Kbps)
- Internet Explorer 11, Chrome 50, Firefox 46, Edge 13, Safari 9.1 or greater
- The latest version of Adobe Flash Player
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 or higher
- 2.33GHz x86-compatible processor (1.6GHz Atom™ for netbooks)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Maverick or higher
- Intel Core Duo 1.33GHz
Rosetta Stone offers a money-back guarantee for thirty (30) days from the date of purchase.