- Consumable Item
- New Item
- Illustrated Content
BUILD. PLAY. LEARN.
Go beyond your books and bring history to life with the hands-on projects in Sonlight's new Hands-on History Kit: World History I
Make memories with your children as you work on nine projects side-by-side, guiding them through the clearly outlined directions. Watch their confidence grow as they proudly show off their completed Hands-On History projects.
This hands-on kit is excellent for Sonlighters, and amazing enrichment for other homeschoolers and afterschoolers! The projects included in this kit increase your children's understanding of history, offer evidence of learning ... and they make learning fun!
Hands-on History: World History I Supply Kit includes:
- Project supplies—except for a few household items such as scissors, stapler, markers, etc.
- Instruction booklet—full-color, 92-page guide includes directions—with illustrations—for each step in the process. Even non-craftsy moms can enjoy these projects!
- A schedule. When you use this kit with Sonlight's History / Bible / Literature B program or All-Subjects Package B, you know what weeks to add the projects to your homeschool routine. But the kit can also be used as a standalone product for homeschoolers using a different curriculum or for afterschoolers looking to add enrichment to a traditional school situation.
Stop hunting Pinterest for ideas and making multiple trips to the craft store. This kit has nine unique projects that tie to your World History I studies.
- Archaeology set
- Chinese dragon puppet
- Clay cylinder seal
- Grecian vase
- Laurel leaf wreath
- Miniature yurt
- Roman chariot
- Senet board game
- Trojan horse
Whether you're homeschooling or afterschooling, these enrichment activities enhance your children's understanding of the past. Fun and educational!
Have crafty kids but you aren't a crafty mom? No worries!
The 92 page instruction booklet includes
- A supplies list for each project. See at a glance what the Kit includes and what you need to provide.
- A short introduction to the historical events related to each project, connecting the activity to your studies.
- Clear, step-by-step directions—with illustrations—for each step in the process. You will know what to do and how to do it.
Add these fun, hands-on World History activities to your day — something for you and your children to look forward to. If your children love doing crafts —cutting, gluing, coloring, and more —they will love this Hands-On History Kit!
Suggested Age Range: 6 – 9
Consumable. These Hands-On History projects are like gingerbread houses: they can be shared if necessary, but most children would prefer to craft their own.