- New Item
- Illustrated Content
BUILD. PLAY. LEARN.
Go beyond your books and bring history to life with the hands-on projects in Sonlight's new Hands-on History Kit: World History I
Make memories with your children as you work on nine projects side-by-side, guiding them through the clearly outlined directions. Watch their confidence grow as they proudly show off their completed Hands-On History projects.
This hands-on kit is excellent for Sonlighters, and amazing enrichment for other homeschoolers and afterschoolers! The projects included in this kit increase your children's understanding of history, offer evidence of learning … and they make learning fun!
Hands-on History: World History I Supply Kit includes:
- Project supplies—except for a few household items such as scissors, stapler, markers, etc.
- Instruction booklet—full-color, 92-page guide includes directions—with illustrations—for each step in the process. Even non-craftsy moms can enjoy these projects!
- A schedule. When you use this kit with Sonlight's History / Bible / Literature B program or All-Subjects Package B, you know what weeks to add the projects to your homeschool routine. But the kit can also be used as a standalone product for homeschoolers using a different curriculum or for afterschoolers looking to add enrichment to a traditional school situation.
Stop hunting Pinterest for ideas and making multiple trips to the craft store. This kit has nine unique projects that tie to your World History I studies.
- Archaeology set
- Chinese dragon puppet
- Clay cylinder seal
- Grecian vase
- Laurel leaf wreath
- Miniature yurt
- Roman chariot
- Senet board game
- Trojan horse
Whether you're homeschooling or afterschooling, these enrichment activities enhance your children's understanding of the past. Fun and educational!
Have crafty kids but you aren't a crafty mom? No worries!
The 92 page instruction booklet includes
- A supplies list for each project. See at a glance what the Kit includes and what you need to provide.
- A short introduction to the historical events related to each project, connecting the activity to your studies.
- Clear, step-by-step directions—with illustrations—for each step in the process. You will know what to do and how to do it.
Add these fun, hands-on World History activities to your day – something for you and your children to look forward to. If your children love doing crafts – cutting, gluing, coloring, and more – they will love this Hands-On History Kit!
Suggested Age Range: 6 – 8
Consumable. These Hands-On History projects are like gingerbread houses: they can be shared if necessary, but most children would prefer to craft their own.