Planning for your children's future doesn't have to be stressful. This course is designed to help you and your teens make the most of their high school years.
Authored by two Sonlighters, Kelly Lutman and Barbara Walsted are homeschool veterans. Both have walked this path with their children. They offer you a wealth of wisdom and practical tips that will help you and your students make the transition to college and career with grace, ease and success.
We've tailored this course specifically for homeschoolers:
- Help your students discover their gifts and abilities.
- Gain confidence in how best to present your students' homeschool achievements to college admissions counselors.
- Streamline the college application process and uncover secrets to make higher education lighter on your pocketbook.
- Save time by keeping your college search paperwork in one place.
Challenge your children to be all God created them to be. Take joy in watching them grow. Then help them walk into a future that keeps their dreams alive and brings their goals to fruition!
Your students can use this course in as little as 9 weeks or as an ongoing tool throughout all of High School.
Guide your students through high school and into college and career with confidence
This program is designed for middle school/high school students and parents.
Practical tools to help you and your teens make the most of their high school years and discover their niche in life.
Tailored just for homeschoolers, these materials challenge students to carefully consider who God created them to be. Besides learning tips on how to get into the college of their choice, students can discover their unique abilities and the way God has crafted them to serve others.
Let Sonlight walk you through every step as you document your students' work, identify their gifts and abilities, and give them tools to explore the whole world of career choices with this college career planning package. These resources will even steer your students through their college search and keep their school-shopping organized.
To see a sample of the Career Planning Guide, please click here.
Why give Sonlight's College and Career Planning Kit a try?
- Watch your students blossom as they identify their talents and gifts
- Enjoy less frustration and greater ability to help your children reach their goals
- Gain confidence in how best to present your homeschool achievements to college admissions counselors
- Learn what colleges want to see in your students' record of high school work
- Save time and money! Streamline the college application process and discover secrets to make higher education lighter on your pocketbook
- Enjoy helping your children discover their gifts as they prepare for their vocation
Don't miss those big scholarship deadlines! Sonlight's College and Career Planning Kit directs your attention to key steps in a college preparatory program that could save you thousands of dollars. With the handy organizational tools provided, you won't have to hunt for hours for a missing application or a lost address.