Organize all your homeschool papers in one sturdy and convenient binder. Add tabs that match your Sonlight Instructor's Guides (sold separately here) so you'll always know where to find each week's schedule, notes and study guides.
Simply pull this out and teach each day, then close it up and put it away when you're done. No shuffling papers or hunting for next week's schedule!
- A large 3" spine with plenty of room for your Core IG and a Language Arts IG, Science IG and more.
- Three locking D-rings that keep all your papers neatly in place (even if you accidentally drop the binder).
- Pairs well with 36 sturdy tabs (sold separately) to organize each week's schedule and notes, plus extra tabs for your IG's Appendices, History Study Guides, Readers Study Guides and Read-Aloud Study Guides.
- An inside pocket to store post-it flags to mark your place, student papers ready to review, or miscellaneous homeschool papers that need a home.
- Sonlight's contact information, Curriculum Adviser contact info, and key website links stamped right inside the binder (help is always close at hand!)
You can use the whole binder every day, or use it like a school filing cabinet with everything organized and easy to find. Simply remove a couple weeks' worth of materials and put it in a working binder. When you're done, put the papers back in the "filing cabinet" and take out 2-3 more weeks.
(As a side note, have you noticed that binders generally seem a bit pricey? We always work hard to give you good value for your money. So if you compare our price to others, you'll find ours is competitively priced for a sturdy 3" binder. Plus, if you're a Core Club Member, your binder will automatically come with a 10% discount and free shipping within the lower 48 states!)
This item is not included with your Instructor's Guide or Core package. A binder and tabs (#B050) is included in Multi-Subject Packages.
Sonlight used to include a Binder and Tabs in Core packages because most customers consider the binder an incredibly helpful tool for their homeschool. Each year customers would order a Core and get another large binder.
But many long-term customers didn't need a new binder each year ... and they didn't really want to pay for a new one each year. (When the binder and tabs were included in the Core packages, the cost of that binder and tabs was also included in the cost of the Core package.) As a result, many customers began to ask if we would make the binders optional in Core packages so they could just re-use their old ones. That made a lot of sense to us. Why make customers pay for a binder and tabs in each Core package each year if they didn't need new ones?
So we made the Binder and Tabs optional and lowered the cost of each Core accordingly. Now you choose just how many sets of binders and tabs you need each year.
We hope this new arrangement gives you the flexibility to get the best materials for your homeschool. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.