Language Arts 540
Your students will develop powerful communication skills!
Completely integrated with and included in History / Bible / Literature 530. Your students are saturated with instruction in the arts of the English language.
This year your students will:
- Expand their vocabulary through the study of Latin and Greek roots.
- Be able to read out loud fluently and dramatically.
- Communicate clearly, concisely, and logically in a wide range of literary forms.
- Write insightfully and imaginatively about matters that are of importance.
- Strive for grace and beauty of expression in their writing, while making their communication interesting and easy to understand.
- And much more!