If we made a mistake with your order, if anything arrived damaged, or if you have questions please contact us before making your return. Need to make a return? Please use the following steps (click a step to view it):
Love to Learn Guarantee(details here)
You have a year to return your All-Subjects Package or History / Bible / Literature Package for a refund.
- One year from date of purchase
- Does not include shipping
- Materials scheduled after Week 18 must be unused & resalable
If your order is not covered by the Love to Learn Guarantee, you can return items within 6-months of purchase.
- Items must be in unused, resalable condition.
- without markings, broken bindings, label stickers, any scuffs or other wear
- computer software must be unopened
- You will receive a 90% refund (not including shipping).
Materials returned outside the above conditions will not receive a refund nor will we return these materials to you.
Refunds will be processed within 10 business days of receipt.
- Credit card purchases will be refunded to that same card as per credit card company policies.
- Check and e-check refunds will be mailed to you. (Checks take an additional 3-5 business days to make and mail out.)
If you are still paying on your account with a payment plan, your refund will be applied to what you owe and the balance refunded to you. (Refunds for payment plans take an additional 3-5 business days to process.)
- Do not include credit card information with your return.
- Pack your box:
- Use a new box of the right size.
- Lay materials flat.
- Pack CDs, Binders, and Science Supply Kits on top of books.
- Use lots of packing material — not newspaper as the ink can damage items.
- Clearly print your name & address on the outside of the box.
- Attach the "Return Label" (found in top lefthand corner of your packing slip) to the outside of the box.
- Insure your package when you ship it to Sonlight. If your package is lost or damaged in transit, we cannot give you a refund or return the items to you.
- International customers: Please write a clear description of the goods being returned [i.e. Textbooks-Educational Materials]. State on the commercial invoice US Goods Returned and include HTS# 9801.00.10
DO NOT SEND CREDIT CARD / PAYMENT INFORMATION. We likely have your accurate billing information in our system. If we don't, contact us or we will can contact you directly.
We are unable to process exchanges or new orders with your return.
Simply select the appropriate order number from your automated returns page. Choose the item(s) you wish to return and follow the prompts from there.
Are you returning Rosetta Stone? Please get your deactivation ticket number below before you proceed.
If you purchase a Teaching Textbooks program not covered by the Love to Learn Guarantee, you can take advantage of Teaching Textbooks' 30-day, no questions asked guarantee. Simply return the program to us in resalable condition within 30 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange.
The CDs can be opened but not damaged.
Rosetta Stone® requires your email address to deactivate your language program.
Please note: Because Rosetta Stone is a subscription product, your Love to Learn Guarantee will only cover a return after 30 days if your subscription has not been initiated.