We hate spam. It clutters up our inboxes just like it does yours. That's why we work so hard to make sure you never get spam from us.
Sonlight is proud to be in compliance with the FTC's CAN-SPAM Act.
What Sonlight's compliance with CAN-SPAM means to you:
- You can always opt-out. If you no longer wish to hear from us--or if you want to stop receiving messages from a particular email series--you can always opt-out. We include a link in our emails or you can Contact Us and ask to be removed from a particular email series or all of our lists. What's more, we respect your privacy and will never give out your email address to someone else so they can start spamming you.
- We'll take care of you promptly. If you opt-out of a series or ask that we stop emailing you, we'll do so within 10 business days.
- You can reply to us. When you reply to one of our emails, we will get your message. We take your feedback seriously and welcome your interaction with us.
- We tell you what we're sending you. We do our best to make our subject lines informative so you know what to expect every time you open an email from Sonlight.
- You'll know when we're offering you something. We do send out emails telling you about a great opportunity, discount or sale. But we want you to take action, so we tell you upfront that the email is an opportunity to "Save $5" or "Get the Latest Homeschool Resource."
- You can always contact us. Our email, phone and address is always available to you on our Contact Us page.
Please note: If you request that we never email you, that doesn't mean you'll never get an email from Sonlight. We will still send you important information about your purchases via email (shipping confirmation, important updates, etc).