Organize all your homeschool papers in one sturdy and convenient binder. Add tabs that match your Sonlight Instructor's Guides (sold separately here) so you'll always know where to find each week's schedule, notes and study guides.
Simply pull this out and teach each day, then close it up and put it away when you're done. No shuffling papers or hunting for next week's schedule!
- A large 3" spine with plenty of room for your History / Bible / Literature IG and a Language Arts IG, Science IG and more.
- Three locking D-rings that keep all your papers neatly in place (even if you accidentally drop the binder).
- Pairs well with 36 sturdy tabs (sold separately) to organize each week's schedule and notes, plus extra tabs for your IG's Appendices, History Study Guides, Readers Study Guides and Read-Aloud Study Guides.
- An inside pocket to store post-it flags to mark your place, student papers ready to review, or miscellaneous homeschool papers that need a home.
- Sonlight's contact information, Curriculum Adviser contact info, and key website links stamped right inside the binder (help is always close at hand!)
You can use the whole binder every day, or use it like a school filing cabinet with everything organized and easy to find. Simply remove a couple weeks' worth of materials and put it in a working binder. When you're done, put the papers back in the "filing cabinet" and take out 2-3 more weeks.
(As a side note, have you noticed that binders generally seem a bit pricey? We always work hard to give you good value for your money. So if you compare our price to others, you'll find ours is competitively priced for a sturdy 3" binder. Plus, if you purchase an All-Subjects Package or History / Bible / Literature program, your binder will automatically come with a 10% discount and free shipping within the lower 48 states!)
The Binder with Tabs is a Required Resource for your Instructor's Guide, History / Bible / Literature package, and All-Subjects Packages. Please ensure you have all the binders you need in your cart before checking out.