- Author: Charlie H. Campbell
- Read Alone Grade Range: 8 - Adult
- Binding: Pb
- Pages: 138
Charlie Campbell believes we should be able to provide one-minute answers to common questions posted to Christians by skeptics.
Some of the questions Campbell address:
- What evidence do you have that there is a God?
- Hasn't the Bible undergone corruption as it was translated hundreds of times down through the centuries?
- If God is so loving, why does He allow evil and suffering?
- How can a loving God send somebody to hell?
- Doesn't the Bible have scientific errors in it?
- Can God make a rock so big that He cannot move it?
- Why aren't dinosaurs mentioned in the Bible?
- Isn't being a good person enough to get to heaven?
An excellent tool for any Christian wishing to prepare for the secular world. Very inspiring! Pb.