- Author: Nathaniel Bluedorn, Hans Bluedorn
- Read Alone Grade Range: 8 - Adult
- Binding: Pb
- Pages: 234
- Included in these packages:
A follow-up to the successful The Fallacy Detective, The Thinking Toolbox is a fun and entertaining book that gives your teen the tools for clear thinking.
This reasoning skills book is full of all kinds of tools that you can use for different thinking tasks; your student will learn valuable lessons like:
- When is it dumb to argue?
- Using the scientific method
- Five rules of brainstorming
- Who has reason to lie?
- How to analyze opposing viewpoints
- How to analyze evidence and sources
- How to list reasons why you believe something