- Author: Edward Kohn
- Pages: 208
CliffsQuickReview Geometry can help you make sense of all things geometry.
CliffsQuickReview Geometry can help you make sense of all things geometry. From planes, points, and postulates to squares, spheres, and slopes — "and everything in between — " CliffsQuickReview Geometry introduces each topic, defines key terms, and walks you through each sample problem, step-by-step.
You'll learn to...
- Classify and identify triangles and polygons
- Calculate perimeter and area for parallelograms, trapezoids, regular polygons and circles
- Recognize properties of proportions and similar triangles
- Construct, measure, and understand central angles and arcs, inscribed angles, chords, secants, tangents, and arc length
- Understand geometric solids and coordinate geometry
CliffsQuickReview is written by veteran teachers and talented writers who know how to zero in on the essential information you need to succeed. A great learning tool! Pb.