- Author: Stanley F. Schmidt, Ph.D.
- Binding: Hb
K-4th grade; complete Edgewood first. Use this book over and over with multiple children. All answers are written on separate paper or in a notebook. It is designed to be read with the student. This book covers 19 lessons and is designed to take approximately one month to complete.
Your children will encounter...
- Adding to 14
- Adding to 16
- Rows of a Matrix
- Median Average
- Union of Sets
- All of Mathematics Generated by the Empty Set
- Proof that the Set of Everything (the Universal Set) Cannot Exist
- Cardinality of a Set
- Collinear Points
- Numbers vs. Numerals
- Borrowing One in Subtraction
- Definition of Function
- Domain and Codomain
- Radius and Ulna
- Dollars in Different Denominations
- and much more . . .
But that's not all! You'll also find tie-ins to other topics such as the circumference of the world (science), litotes (rhetoric), collective nouns (grammar), and more. Ready to discover the fun side of math you've been missing all these years? This is the math book for you!