- Author: Stanley F. Schmidt, Ph.D.
- Binding: Hb
K-4th grade; complete Butterflies first. Use this book over and over with multiple children. All answers are written on separate paper or in a notebook. It is designed to be read with the student. This book covers 19 lessons and is designed to take approximately one month to complete.
Your children will encounter...
- Cardinality of a Set
- One Quarter
- Numerals vs. Numbers
- Counting by Threes
- Finding Patterns
- Right Angles
- A Quarter to Three
- 5280 Feet in a Mile
- Numbers Expressed as Hundreds, Tens and Ones
- Sexagesimal and Decimal Systems
- Numbers that Add to 13
- Centuries, Centenarians, and Centurions
- Square Feet
- One Meter
- The Three Countries of the World that Don't Primarily Use the Metric System
- What Mathematicians Do
- Prime Numbers
- Less Than (<)
- and much more . . .
But that's not all! You'll also find tie-ins to other topics such as the carbohydrates (science), Ferdinand Magellan (history), homonyms (linguistics), and more. Ready to discover the fun side of math you've been missing all these years? This is the math book for you!