One Student Material Packet is included with each purchase of All About Spelling Level Three. Additional Student Material Packets can be purchased individually.
Each packet includes:
Four sets of flashcards that help your students learn and review phonograms, words, and spelling rules.
- Phonogram Cards for learning to read the phonograms
- Sound Cards for learning to write the phonograms
- Key Cards for learning the spelling rules
- Word Cards for mastering the spelling words
A Silent E Book that enables students to easily recognize, categorize, and internalize the jobs of Silent E.
- A Homophones List helps students learn to use the correct homophone in their own writing.
A set of Suffix Tiles that are a different size and color than the letter tiles, so your students can easily recognize and choose the correct suffix when building new words.
- A set of six laminated Syllable Tags that provide a visual and tactile way for your student to identify and label different syllable types.
- A Syllable Division Rules Chart that helps your student recognize, internalize, and apply the rules for dividing words.
- Three Word Banks that reinforce certain spelling concepts and improve your students' visual memory of words with a particular sound.
- A Jail for Rule Breakers that offers an interactive and memorable way to learn how to spell words that don't follow the rules.
- Additional materials such as the 1-1-1 Rule Chart, the ED Word Sheet, and Heading Labels for organizing the letter tiles.
A progress chart and completion certificate that allow you to track and celebrate your students' success