Learning Latin American Spanish is so fun and easy, your whole family can enjoy the experience!
See Rosetta Stone program description for complete details.
What's included in this package?
- Sonlight offers only the Rosetta Stone "Homeschool Edition". You get the "Personal Edition" software and language lessons on CD-ROM, printed User's Guide, and USB headset with built-in microphone, plus...
- The robust and easy-to-use Student Management System lets you track and review your students' achievements, print out important progress records, create custom exercises and quizzes, and more.
- On your "Supplements" CD-ROM, you'll find all sorts of printable helps, such as scripts for every lesson, a complete index of words taught in the program, and a Table of Contents to find what you need.
- Plus keyboard stickers, a Quick Start card and more...
- Included in this set are Rosetta Stone Audio Companion™ MP3s. After your students complete a computer lesson using Rosetta Stone, they can reinforce the skills they've learned by using Audio Companion™ MP3s on an MP3 player or by burning them onto an audio CD.
- Note: This program teaches your students to SPEAK and READ Spanish; it does NOT teach grammar to the same degree that you might find in a traditional classroom program. But this Homeschool Edition can definitely better equip students who may desire to continue learning Spanish in a classroom setting.
Your Rosetta Stone order of $150 or more automatically qualifies for Free Standard Shipping anywhere in the "lower 48" United States. International orders get great rates and our fastest shipping ever.
What do you get in Version 3?
- Contextual Formation™ design gets right into the most practical everyday words and phrases your students can begin to use immediately...
- Level 1 programs include basic conversational skills, greetings and introductions, colors, adjectives, numbers, prepositions, definite/indefinite articles, singular/plural nouns, family relations, the five senses, and time of day.
- Level 2 includes directions and transportation, past and future tenses, adverbs, formal imperatives, school subjects, months of the year, social dialogues, emotions, and sequencing with first/then/finally.
- Level 3 covers household items, physical activities, animals, possessive pronouns, present subjunctive, portions, weights and other measurements, and opposing concepts (such as no one/everyone, remember/forget, and nothing/everything).
- Levels 4 & 5 scheduling and rescheduling appointments, arranging home repairs, planning to move abroad, careers, conducting interviews, government and citizenship, industry terms, problem-solving and commercial transactions
- Adaptive Recall™ actively tracks your students' progress through each lesson, and then efficiently adapts their review (if they need it) to reinforce strengths and patiently train any problem areas.
- Milestone Lessons take lesson-and-review up a notch. When they pass these real-life conversation simulations, your students are ready to move on to the next unit. If they don't quite make it, you'll be glad that Adaptive Recall can help keep their practice time focused on the skills they need to proceed.
- Your "Student Management System" is now stored right on the main application disc. So what? Well, if you've ever used a program where you had to frequently stop everything to swap discs, then you probably know what a hassle that can be.
To purchase a Rosetta Stone® program that you don't see listed here (for example: Level 4 or Levels 1-5), contact us and we'll order it for you.
Rosetta Stone offers a money-back guarantee for thirty (30) days from the date of purchase.