The first semester course in the KidCoder Web series. 4th—12th grade students will learn to create their own web pages using HTML. Hands-on fun for all students, young or old!
Topics Covered in Advanced Web Design
- Komodo Edit
- handling HTML5 elements
- using headers and footers
- dynamic navigation menus
- embedded audio and video
- CSS3 styles
- JQuery animations
- and more
Students don't need prior computer programming or HTML experience for this course. We build all necessary skills from the ground up. Students only need the computer usage experience listed in our Product Overview and an eagerness to learn!
- Windows 7 and up (including Windows 10)
- Mac OS 10.5.8 and above (on Intel-based CPUs)
- 1.6Ghz or faster CPU
- 1Gb of RAM
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 or higher resolution
- A graphics card supporting DirectX-10 or later
- 3GB or more of free hard drive space
- DVD-ROM drive
Please Note: Software cannot be returned for a refund once package is opened.