The first semester course in the KidCoder Web series. 4th—12th grade students will learn to create their own web pages using HTML. Hands-on fun for all students, young or old!
Topics Covered in Web Design
- Mark-up concepts
- Website layouts and files
- Backing up projects
- Essential HTML symbols
- Styling of text
- Using symbols and lists
- Internal and external hyperlinks
- Navigation bars and footers
- Simple CSS effects
- Spacing and positioning
- Graphics and image editing
Students don't need prior computer programming or HTML experience for this course. We build all necessary skills from the ground up. Students only need the computer usage experience listed in our Product Overview and an eagerness to learn!
- Windows 7 and up (including Windows 10)
- 1.6Ghz or faster CPU
- 1Gb of RAM
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 or higher resolution
- A graphics card supporting DirectX-10 or later
- 3GB or more of free hard drive space
- DVD-ROM drive
Please Note: Software cannot be returned for a refund once package is opened.