This book gives students an in-depth look at color theory and how artists use the color wheel.
The element of color is explored in 8 units with colorful illustrations, completing the student's study of the elements of art. Composition as it relates to color is further explored to complete its study. Emphasis is on European art.
- Written to the student
- No teacher preparation needed
- Four unique projects in each unit
- Art appreciation and art history
- Techniques and How to use Materials
- Sharp color images printed on bright white heavy-weight paper