- Author: Brenda Ellis
This book gives students an in-depth look at color theory and how to use it with a dry media such as soft or hard pastels and oil pastels.
The element of color is explored in 8 units, completing the student's study of the elements of art. Composition, as it relates to color, is further explored in the following 8 units, covering ideas of depth and perspective found throughout the world. Emphasis is on World Art.
- Written to the student
- No teacher preparation needed
- Four unique projects in each unit
- Art appreciation and art history
- Techniques for soft or hard pastel and oil pastel
- Sharp color images printed on bright white heavy-weight paper