In 3D Game Development 1, you’ll design and code your own 3D Game just like they do in real Game Design studios! You’ll use Unity®, an industry-standard Game Engine, and C#, a professional programming language, to build and code your game from scratch. At the end of the course, you’ll have a complete, fully functional game that you can play and share with friends!
No prior experience needed!
- 30+hrs of learning
- 12 month course access
- Fun-filled, self-paced lessons
- Outstanding support from our online teachers
- Interactive quizzes & challenges
- All necessary software
- Final project + instructor feedback
- Windows 10, 8, 7, or Vista
- Mac OS 10.8 or higher, 64-bit (after 2008)
- An internet connection that supports streaming video
- How many students can use a subscription?
Each subscription is good for one student to access one course.
- How soon after I purchase a subscription do I need to initiate it?
Youth Digital access codes are good for two months after your purchase. If you do not register your class within those two months, your subscription code will no longer work.