- Author: Bibeau
- Consumable Item
- Read Aloud Grade Range: Preschool - Kindergarten
- Binding: Pb.
Consumable. Very easy to use, this series of four carefully sequenced workbooks helps you discover your children's learning strengths and weaknesses while they have a great time.
The program develops your child's abilities in four major areas:
- Motor--left-right tracking, mazes, eye movements, hand-eye coordination;
- Visual--similarities, memory, figure-ground distinction and space orientation;
- Auditory--similarities, memory, rhyming; and
- Comprehension--categories, sequence, language, awareness.
Each workbook contains a diagnostic progress chart and suggested exercises for testing and remedying perceptual handicaps. By the end of the year you will have an excellent idea of your child's learning readiness and be able to see improvement in all areas. Pb.
Sample files are available on the individual workbook pages.