- Author: Piano for Life, Inc.
Get top-quality piano lessons—without leaving home!
Piano instructor Mark Almond eliminates the "boredom factor" that causes millions of would-be musicians to give up too soon. This three-DVD set (4 hours total) teaches students to play beautiful music through basic principles of chords and harmony:
- Explore strategies that develop musical rather than mechanical playing.
- Learn the simple rules of harmony while playing beautiful music — without worrying about music charts and notation.
- Clear explanations and demonstrations of all the standard chord symbols used by professionals.
- Improve physical skills at exactly the same rate as a professional concert pianist.
- Designed for beginning to intermediate students of all ages. (Children under the age of 12 years old will need adult assistance.)
This all-inclusive method is designed as an ideal foundation for permanent progress. Enjoy playing the piano for the rest of your life!