Complete set of hands-on math manipulatives for use with the Saxon Math program in grades K through 3.
Our list of math manipulatives includes:
- A plastic balance (used K-2)
- Two student clocks (K-3)
- A set of ten two-colored plastic counters (K-3)
- 48 one-inch plastic Teddy Bear counters (K)
- One set of dominoes (K)
- Two double-sided geoboards with rubber bands (K-2)
- One laminated hundreds chart (K-3)
- 100 three-quarter-inch multicolor multilink cubes (K-1)
- Set of 100 solid plastic pattern blocks (K-3)
- Two flexible, clear plastic angle rulers that measure inches, centimeters and degrees of angle (K-3+)
- Four sets of plastic tangrams, one tangram in each of four different colors (K-2)
- 100 one-inch multicolor tiles (K-3)
Plus a sturdy box to neatly store it all!