- Author: John & Sarita Holzmann
- Included in these packages:
Teach with confidence every day!
Sonlight G includes: History, Geography, Bible, Read-Alouds and Readers.
The Sonlight G Instructor's Guide makes teaching your children easy and effective. "Weekly" schedules, daily lesson plans, activities, and study questions are all organized in a ready-to-use format eliminating stressful and time-consuming lesson planning.
- Rise and have a quiet time before the kids get up without being exhausted from planning out the day's activities the night before.
- Save hours of time and energy as you experience a new freedom from lesson planning.
- You don't have to be an expert to educate your children. Detailed notes in this world history teacher book will help guide students successfully through each lesson.
Relax knowing that over 50 years of combined experience has been poured into your Instructor's Guide to ensure your success. We've planned everything so you can teach like a pro!
Includes the following resources for teaching all subjects: full Schedule; Teaching Helps; Geography and Time-Line Activities; Study Guides for History, Readers and Read-alouds (including Discovery Questions and Vocabulary Development); full Answers and Definitions; and much more. Ready for your binder.
Discussion Forums--Talk with families who are using this History / Bible / Literature program.
An Overview of Sonlight's History / Bible / Literature Programs--Read a brief overview with the option to go on to more in-depth articles.
Want to learn about all the ways your Instructor's Guides improve your homeschool? Click here.