- New Item
- Illustrated Content
BUILD. PLAY. LEARN.
Go beyond your books and bring history to life with fun hands-on projects in Sonlight's Hands-on History Kit: World History II.
Make memories with your children as you work on nine projects side-by-side, guiding them through the clearly outlined directions. Watch their confidence grow as they proudly show off their completed projects.
This hands-on history activities kit is excellent for Sonlighters, and amazing enrichment for other homeschoolers and afterschoolers! The projects included in this kit increase your children's understanding of history, offer evidence of learning … and they make teaching world history fun!
Hands-on History: World History II includes:
- Project supplies — except for a few household items such as scissors, stapler, markers, etc.
- Instruction booklet — full-color, 100+ page guide includes directions—with illustrations—or each step in the process. Even non-craftsy moms can enjoy these projects!
- A schedule — so if you are using it alongside Sonlight's History / Bible / Literature C program or All-Subjects Package C, you will know what weeks to add the projects to your homeschool routine. But the kit can also be used as a standalone product for homeschoolers using a different curriculum or for afterschoolers looking to add enrichment to a traditional school situation.
Stop hunting Pinterest for ideas and making multiple trips to the craft store. This kit has nine unique projects that tie to your world history studies.
- Astrolabe Quadrant
- Viking Jewel Box
- Viking Runic Carvings
- Signet Ring
- Stained Glass
- Samurai Helmet
- Globe Theatre
- 1903 Wright Brothers Flyer
The robust, 100+ page instruction booklet includes:
- A supplies list for each project. See at a glance what the Kit includes and what you need to provide.
- A short introduction to the historical events related to each project, connecting the activity to your studies.
- Clear, step-by-step directions—with illustrations—for each step in the process. You will know what to do and how to do it.
Add this fun, hands-on activities to your day – something for you and your children to look forward to. If your children love doing crafts – cutting, gluing, coloring, and more – they will love this hands-on history project kit!
Suggested Age Range: 7 - 9
Consumable. These projects are like gingerbread houses: they can be shared if necessary, but most children would prefer to craft their own.