The Sonlight Science B: Matter, Ecosystems, Earth Systems, and Engineering Design program is anchored by a customer-renowned Instructor's Guide (IG). The IG provides the structure for your entire year, with everything clearly laid out. No need to create your own lesson plans.
This Sonlight Science B Instructor's Guide will:
Provide the framework for what books to read and when, and what experiments to do. The IG also includes question prompts, explanations, hands-on activities (beyond the experiments), and additional notes to enhance the reading and reinforce what your students are learning.
- Eliminate the frustration and untold hours you could spend to plan, research, develop and sustain your own curriculum. We've done all of the heavy lifting for you.
- Save you from ever having to create another lesson plan. Never again stay up late or rise early, wondering what you're going to teach next — all lesson plans are included.
- Keep your students right on schedule, so you know exactly where you should be. No more anxiety about pushing too hard or pacing the year too slowly — the IG shows you what to cover, every day.
- Serve as a roadmap that shows you where you're going and exactly how to get there, yet offer the flexibility to accommodate diverse learning styles.
- Include a list of what supplies you will need both for the current week and the week to come. (Need to save a milk carton for next week? Now you know!)
Instructor's Guides in levels K-J also include Activity Sheets filled with questions and simple activities, charts, illustrations, and pictures to help your children remember what they’ve learned.
Teaching multiple students? You can purchase an extra set of Activity Sheets for each student (or if you plan to reuse the program with a younger student later on).
Want to learn about all the ways your Instructor's Guides improve your homeschool? Click here.