Organize all your homeschool papers in one sturdy and convenient binder. With tabs that match your Sonlight Instructor's Guides, you'll always know where to find each week's schedule, notes and study guides.
Simply pull this out and teach each day, then close it up and put it away when you're done. No shuffling papers or hunting for next week's schedule!
- A large 3" spine with plenty of room for your History / Bible / Lit IG and a Language Arts IG, Science IG and more.
- Three locking D-rings that keep all your papers neatly in place (even if you accidentally drop the binder).
- 36 sturdy tabs to organize each week's schedule and notes, plus extra tabs for the IG's other sections.
- An inside pocket to store post-it flags to mark your place, student papers ready to review, or miscellaneous homeschool papers that need a home.
- Sonlight's contact information and key website links stamped right inside the binder (help is always close at hand!)
You can use the whole binder every day, or use it like a school filing cabinet with everything organized and easy to find. Simply remove a couple weeks' worth of materials and put it in a working binder. When you're done, put the papers back in the "filing cabinet" and take out 2-3 more weeks.
(As a side note, have you noticed that binders generally seem a bit pricey? We always work hard to give you good value for your money. So if you compare our price to others, you'll find ours is competitively priced for a sturdy 3" binder with 36+ tabs. Plus, if you purchase an All-Subjects Package or History / Bible / Literature program, your binder will automatically come with a 20% ASP or 15% HBL discount and free shipping within the lower 48 states!)
This item is not included with your Instructor's Guide or History / Bible / Literature package. It is included in All-Subjects Packages.