- Trimester(s): 1
- Included in these packages:
When you order History / Bible / Literature A: Intro to the World: Cultures, your young adventurers will set out to explore God's big world and gain a sense of history, as they trek with missionaries, travel through jungles, and visit ancient Egypt, Imperial China, America and more.
This Instructor's Guide will:
- Eliminate the frustration and untold hours you could spend to plan, research, develop and sustain your own curriculum. We've done all of the heavy lifting for you.
- Save you from ever having to create another lesson plan. Never again stay up late or rise early, wondering what you're going to teach next — all lesson plans are included.
- Keep your students right on schedule, so you know exactly where you should be. No more anxiety about pushing too hard or pacing the year too slowly — the IG shows you what to cover, every day.
- Serve as a roadmap that shows you where you're going and exactly how to get there, yet offer the flexibility to accommodate diverse learning styles.
Want us to organize your IG for you? IG preassembly is convenient and saves you time, too.
Don't forget your Readers!
If you are not purchasing the complete level A program, please make sure to select a Reader program and guide that matches your child's reading level.
If you are purchasing the complete History / Bible / Literature A, you will get to choose your Readers (with the appropriate guide included) when you select your program.
Want to learn about all the ways your Instructor's Guides improve your homeschool? Click here.