Get complete lesson plans, schedule and teaching notes for the entire year. Package includes the History / Bible / Literature 300 20th Century World History Parent Guide and accompanying 20th Century World History Student Guide. Package also includes all of the 20th Century World History books, Biographies and Historical Fiction, and Apologetics books scheduled in these guides.
With History 300, you receive:
Like the other upper-level IG teaching tools, your History 300 History and Bible Parent and Student Guides walk you through each school day, so students are free to embark on their own independent study. As they work through the Student Guide, you can easily engage and track their progress with tools that include your corresponding Parent Guide (with answers and extra notes), your students' journaling and discussion.
Witness the major events of the last century. From inventions and technological advances to sweeping social change, you will:
- Discover how Russia went from being our ally to our greatest foe in a few short years.
- Investigate a 1973 court case whose decision continues to divide a country.
- Learn how a defeated island nation rose to become a vast economic power.
- See how two words freed 100 million people in Eastern Europe.
Bible / Apologetics
The Bible 300 program helps guide your older students on their way to adulthood.
Know What You Believe and Know Why You Believe are wonderful introductory texts on the Christian faith and apologetics. The compelling Mere Christianity has helped countless Christians answer those who have questions about faith. Though not as deep, How to Ruin Your Life by 40 is a highly practical wake-up call. Help kids see that the choices they make now have long-term implications for good or bad.
Biographies & Historical Fiction
Gripping biographies and novels add to your appreciation of history. For example, when you meet Chairman Mao in a history book, you also read a novel about his Red Army and a memoir of the terrifying Cultural Revolution. In addition:
- Meet Albert Einstein and get an amazingly understandable explanation of his theory of relativity.
- Read what many consider the greatest war novel of all time.
- Be inspired by Corrie Ten Boom's extraordinary Christian faith and her courage in hiding Jews during WWII.