- Box Day stories and pictures from Sonlighters across the globe. Share your Box Day story!
Read Box Day Stories
- Sarita Holzmann
- Co-founder and president of Sonlight Curriculum.
Read Sarita's Posts
- Luke Holzmann
- Sonlight graduate. Homeschool proponent.
Read Luke's Posts
- Judy Wnuk
- Mom to three home-educated graduates and passionate encourager of homeschooling parents.
Read Judy's Posts
- Karla Cook
- Blessed homeschool mother of two. Loves to read, write, and occupy the passenger seat on road trips.
Read Karla's Posts
- Jonelle Lilly
- Sonlight employee for about 19 years. I started by counting items for science kits when I was 8...
Read Jonelle's Posts
- Laura Lee Ellis
- Globe-trotting writer, second-generation homeschooler, and missions advocate.
Read Laura Lee's Posts
- Other posts by:
Robert Velarde, Jill Evely, Scholarship Winners & Guests
Tag Archives: blog
Our year-long 25th anniversary blog party continues today, and I can't wait to read your stories! In your blog post today, Share how you first decided to homeschool. How did you decide on a curriculum? Even if you don't use Sonlight you … Continue reading
Our year-long 25th anniversary blog party kicks off today, and I can't wait to read your stories! In your blog post today, introduce us to your family. Are you just getting started homeschooling? Or do you have graduates? Or somewhere … Continue reading
Sonlight is celebrating 25 years this year and we will be partying all year long! As part of the celebration, we'll be hosting a Blog Party on the 25th of each month, and we would love to have you join … Continue reading
Yesterday, sometime around 2:30 office time, you may have noticed a deluge of Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and/or email notifications coming from the blog. If you were wondering, yes, that was me. I was running a test and failed to turn … Continue reading
I've spent the last day or so trying to find a way to better recommend Brianna's Being a Mom post. Trouble is, I'm not a mom. I don't have children. No one asks me about my kids. My neighbors may … Continue reading
A bunch of very interesting Other Posts of Note have cropped up recently. Brian's How to Get Eternal Life, Amber's So she hired a hit man?, and most recently Kara's thoughts on Heaven is for Real. This last post contains … Continue reading