- Author: Greg Sabouri & Shawn Sabouri
Prepare for algebra with simple equations, powers, polynomials and much more. More than 120 hours of instruction and 139 lessons on 10 interactive CDs with lectures, problems, step-by-step solutions, tests and automated grading. Includes a 750-page student workbook, answer key and 17 chapter tests. Version 2.0. Windows and Mac compatible.
The new and improved edition includes:
- Interactive lectures
- Automated grading
- Over a dozen more lessons and hundreds of new problems and solutions
- Hints and second chance options for many problems
- Animated buddies to cheer the student on
- Non-Consumable Textbook w/ full lecture
- Reference numbers for each problem so students and parents can see where a problem was first introduced
- A digital gradebook that can manage multiple student accounts and be easily edited by a parent
- Built in back up and gradebook transfer feature
- Compatible with PC (Windows XP or later) and Mac (OS 10.4 or later)
Students watch video lectures on CD-ROM, do problems from the 600-page workbook. When they need help or review, you've got a printed Answer Key plus audiovisual step-by-step solutions to every homework and quiz problem.Teaching Textbooks - Pre Algebra Table of Contents
In Pre-Algebra, your students will cover:
- Writing a Number in Scientific Notation
- Solving an Equation with x's on Both Sides
- Dividing Algebraic Fractions
- Solving an Equation with Addition and Multiplication
- Working with a Third Root
- Translating an Equation
- Multiplying Powers
- Solving an Equation with Addition and Division
- Doing a Metric Unit Conversion
- Solving a Work Problem
- And much, much more!
Teaching Textbooks offers a money-back guarantee for thirty (30) days from the date of purchase.
Read more about Teaching Textbooks.How a Teaching Textbook Works
Teaching Textbooks vs. Traditional Tutors
Why Teaching Textbooks are Best for Homeschoolers
Minimum System Requirements
- A CPU of 1 GHz or faster
- Windows XP or later (including Windows 8)
- 4x CD-ROM drive
- G3 PowerPC / Intel Solo
- OS 10.4 or later
- 4x CD-ROM drive
Each of the links below will take you to a lesson (including problem set) from the Pre-Algebra print textbook.
TheLecture & Practice CD'scontain 10-15 minute lectures for every lesson in the print textbook. They also feature multimedia step-by-step explanations to the 5 practice problems that accompany each lesson. This set of CDs is ideal for students who prefer listening and watching to reading.
- Excerpt on Solving a Simple Equation
- Excerpt on Order and Fraction Bar
- Excerpt on Subtracting Negative Numbers
TheSolution CD's contain a multimedia step-by-step explanation to every single one of the almost 3,000 homework problems in the textbook. If you're tired of having to help your child do half his homework, or if you simply want to give him access to a library of quality explanations which will undoubtedly supplement and reinforce his understanding, this is the tool you need.